Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I been up 48 hours straight...

rhumkorff is crazy man. i have been entering dna sequences for four new mammals. he brings food and dr pepper to my desk every two hours. he yells at me, tells me i'm useless. i raised my voice once and he yelled for five minutes straight... tells me the project will fail and it will be my fault. he called me a fat waste. teyshawn stepped between him and me. he wouldn't say anything to stop him. just kept him from hitting me. he would not hit me, would he?

http://ancestornovel.com

maybe he is right. maybe people dying because i am too slow. maybe ancestor is already in my machine, but the sequences i code by hand are causing too many issues. the cow macrophages won't allow the embryos to survive over five minutes now. i am missing something. i am patching together so many things. i hear the laughing from the corner. iseethemonster. he is there. i will ignore it. go away. i have work to do. you are not my friends. only rhumkorff reads my blog apparently. colding is my only friend. i will will sfvsdaasvb

No comments: